1. Participants must be at least 18 years old on race day: December 1 2018;
2. 6km participants must be older than 6 before race date. (Prior to December 1, 2012 (inclusive) 2012 is permitted). If the participant is younger than 16, he/she can participant the race only with another participant’s accompany who must be older than 18.
3. Healthy. No hypertension, heart disease history or any other disease, which is inappropriate for strenuous exercise.
Registration & Payment Time
Note: 60km participants should pay 300 RMB of GPS device's deposit, which will be refunded after the race.
Registration Qualifications and Verification
60km Group Qualification
a. Result certificate of formal trail race (25km and above) in the last 2 years;
b. Result certificate of formal marathon (42.195km and above) in the last 2 years;
30km Group Qualification
a. Result certificate of formal trail race (10km and above) in the last 2 years;
b. Result certificate of formal half marathon (21.0975km and above) in the last 2 years;
1. After a participant filling out name and ID number, the registration program will search Huipao ® result database, to figure out whether the participant has history result that fits the qualification verification. If any, the participant will pass the qualification verification directly without uploading any result certificates.
2. If there are no history results of the participant, he/she will enter result-uploading page and have his/her results checked manually. Participants must upload authentic and valid result certificates and wait for the verification. The organizing committee will verify the authenticity of participants' result certificates. A participant who forged the result certificates will be added in the suspension list, and the organizing committee will never accept any registration application of the participant. After passing the qualification verification, participants will receive confirmation letter of registration qualification, via e-mail and SMS.
3. Participants who cannot pass the verification, can re-submit other result certificates for “supplementary information” and have verification again.
Following are steps in detail:
Participants input their ID number on the official website to find out their registration information and click the button above to re-submit result certificates.
How to Enter
1. Participants need to log on http://tnf100.ihuipao.com/ or follow WeChat public number “tnf ot” to get registration link to register.
2. 60km provides 1000 entries, 30km provides 1000 entries, and 6km provides 1000 entries.
3. Registration & Payment will be available from September 26th 10:00am. It will end when all quotas were used.
1. Log on http://tnf100.ihuipao.com/ or follow WeChat public number “tnf_ot” to get registration link, then fill in registration information;
1. Wait qualification verification result;
2. After qualification verification, participants will receive a confirm letter of registration qualification via e-mail or message;
3. Payment: After the payment opening, participants who have passed qualification verification can pay to confirm their qualification.
Quit / Registration Waiting List
1. After the registration is full, participants who want to take part in the race can still register. If the participants have met the requirements, they will enter the waiting list after payment. Before registration and payment, the system will inform the participants whether they are applying for a formal qualification or a place of waiting list.
2. Before November 9th 24:00, the participant who have already get the race qualification can choose to quit, then a participant in waiting list will take the qualification.
3. The number of participants in the waiting list will be published in real-time, and the sequence number of participants in the waiting list is available through registration enquiry.
4. Participants in the waiting list can apply to leave the list but cannot re-apply to enter the waiting list of the same group.
5. The deadline of registration and quit-registration is November 9th 24:00. After that the organizing committee will not accept participants' quit applications. Participants in the waiting list who do not get qualification at last will have their registration fee back after the deadline of registration.
Participants with race qualifications who apply to quit can get 80% registration fee back before October 25st 24:00; get 50% registration fee back before November 9th 24:00. After November 9th 24:00, refund application will be unacceptable. Participants in the waiting list who do not get qualification can get full registration fee back anytime.